Milling motor 800 watts – Kress 800-FME-Q
(inc. 19% sales tax.)
800-FME-Q with 800 watts
Product information Kress 800-FME-Q cnc milling motor
Due to its continuous adjustable number of revolutions starting with 10.000 rev./min., this motor can be greatly applied for all applications on wood and plastics with a high melting point.
Those materials start to melt at a number of revolutions of 10,000 rev./min. when using cheaper milling tools. This results in a milling degrade and a minimum of quality.
Also the motor is extremely silent, thus applicable in your cellar without disturbing your neighbours.
A video on the milling motor and its sound level.
- MAXX-Power engine 800 watts
- Slimmest design for best ergonomics
- Solid shaft electronic control for constand achievement and number of revolutions
- Gentle approach and current surge limitation
- Armared coil of the engine vagainst dust and particle infestation
- Steel engine flange with double stocking for higher milling forces
- Spindle lock for easy changig of the milling tools
- Electronic overload protection prevebts an overheating of the engine
- Switching off carbon brush condustors for the protection of the engine
- To the drive suitably by bending waves
- Mains cable with patent Quick catch and 4m rubber inlet. In the lengths of 4 and 6 meters as accessories available.
- max. 800 Watts
- Idling speed 10.000…29.000 1/min.
- Clamping device 8 mm
- Clamping neck-Ø 43 mm
- weight 1,4 kg
- Super quiet, only 74dB at 5,000 1/min!
Scope of delivery:
- Kress milling motor 800-FME-Q
- Precision clamp 8 mm
Use the 5-channel control to operate an additional axis (rotary axis, tangential axis etc).
The controls are only available in conjunction with a machine!
Because almost 90% of the demand for a 5-channel microstep control and subsequent expansion of an additional axis, the production of the 4-channel control won’t be produced any more in the near future!
Here are some more product descriptions of our High-Z machines.