Oscillating tangential cutting knife / EOT-2 module
Oscillating tangential cutting module, cutting knives
for contour cutting in thick and solid materials
(inc. 19% sales tax)
Oscillating tangential cutting module / tangential EOT-2
Accurate results by sophisticated technology and quality components
The module is offered with all of our CNC routers simply drive.
When used with external equipment may need to be changed the pin assignments.
The oscillating tangential cutting module / tangential EOT-2 is ideal for the precision machining of sealing materials, leather, cardboard, cork, foam in great strength.
Remember the quality and precision of the individual components are secured. Accessories and spare parts are always available from stock.
The EOT-2 is suitable for efficient processing of various materials.
During a powerful Oscillation the blade moves up and down rapidly rotating an actuator in each case the cutting edge in the cutting direction. Thus, even strong and thick materials are processed accurately and quickly.
The processing of various materials is thus made possible.
Since these processing units have an open interface that can be used even on systems from other manufacturers.
- CNC machined, rugged full metal housing for optimal vibration damping.
- Precision ground kinematics for lasting precision.
- Multiple ball bearing drive motor.
- Opto-electronic, non-contact and wear-free detection of the blade position.
- Easy connectivity to systems from various manufacturers.
- Supply voltage control electronics: 12V =
- Oscillation voltage: 12 – 24V =
- Oscillation: about 3500-7000 strokes / minute, depending on the stroke (1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 mm)
- Dimensions: 86 x 58 x 220mm
- Oscillation can be adjusted by changing a single component to various requirements.
- Fast and easy installation with central connector and standard 43mm intake.
- Carbon fiber prepreg
- Corrugated cardboard / hard cardboard
- Leather and cork
- Fabrics and films
- Foam Sheet
Features at a glance:
- Actuator on quality stepper motors, servo motors available as an option.
- Robust, CNC machined aluminum housing.
- 43mm Euro intake for high compatibility and fast change.
– advanced specialty storage
– exterior steel for maximum durability
– inside aluminum for lowest oscillating weight
– Oscillation: 1mm to 7mm
- High-quality carbide blades with geometries for different materials.
- Rugged aluminum housing for electronics
the optoelectronic blade position detection.
- High quality ball bearings, drive motor.
- Fast connection to CNC control over central 25-pin connector.
- Quality made in Germany!
Accessories and options for the Tangential:
- For different cutting tasks different blade geometries are available.
- All tools are made of precision ground quality carbide.
- Shaft diameter: 6mm
- For specific applications if the production of customized blade is necessary.
Modular double-tool head for tangential cutting modules:
- For flexible use of the tangential cutting units we offer a multi-shot. The individual recordings are stored linearly and equipped with end-elastomer dampers. They can be delivered pneumatically or electrically.
- By combining the EOT-2 with the tangential cutting module TCM-3 can be implemented a variety of cutting applications without changing tools.
Combination of cutting modules and Spindles or HF spindles:
- With its modular design, different cutting units and Spindles or HF spindles are combined.
- The individual tools can be replaced by loosening only one screw quickly and easily.
Easy installation with very good documentation:
- Comprehensive documentation is included.
- The connection of the cutting head at various CNC controls is much easier.
- Documentation and occupancy can be found in the download section in the right column of this page.
Check out the accessory “Tangential Cutter” without oscillation
All interested parties who were always on a CNC lathe lookout have, with our CNC milling now rotate about our software ConstruCAM-3D possible in dimensions up to approximately 500mm in length and maximum diameter of about 70mm even controlled CNC or turner .
|Case height approx||192 mm||219 mm|
|Case width approx||58 mm|
|Housing depth about||86 mm|
|Depth with oscillating motor ca||145 mm|
|Distance from center of circular inclusion
|Diameter circular inclusion||Euro 43mm neck|
|Blade hub||variable across different Oscillation inserts;
about 1 mm to about 7 mm
|oscillation||about 3500 – about 7000 strokes per minute|
|Blade shaft||Solid carbide 6mm-h7 with Weldon clamping surface|
|Blade adjustment||Fixation on Weldon area on the blade shaft|
|Rotation||Available 360 degrees, not an attack, peripheral operation is possible|
|Connectors||D-SUB 25-pin connector||D-SUB connector 25-pin connector for power + voltage|
|Electricity situation electronics||12V-DC|
|Power Oscillation||12V-DC bis 20V-DC|
|Driving servomotor||external stepper driver
|external servo drive