T-Rex 0609 CNC portal milling machine
Portal milling machine and engraving machine with ball screw, linear guiding and bellows.
7,437.16€ (+19% VAT)
With our new T-Rex version of our well-known High-Z CNC portal milling machine you purchase a top technology and well-tried technic combined in one maschine.
Ball screw drives, bellow-protected HIWIN or/and THK linear carriages, solid steel frame ( type 0609 and 0712 even constructed as cast-steel frame ) in TÜV-certified CNC-STEP quality (EMV certified control) characterize this machine-series.
The High-Z/T-Rex was mainly designed for industrial panel processing, milling, cutting, engraving etc.
Solid constructed components, high precision of all mechanical components and a torsion resistant steel frame allow working with almost all materials!
By using recirculating ball screws a High-Z/T-Rex CNC-milling machine achieves fantastic precision and a almost immeasurable backlash of +/-0,01 mm.
Simultaineously, high feed rates up to 17.000 mm/minute can be achieved, due to the extremly high performance of our new ZERO3 engine control (depending on driven contour shapes)
Therewith the machine lays in the speed sector of more expensive servo-driven CNC-maschines!
Thereby this new machine-series is applicable in the commercial and industrial sector for CNC-engraving, CNC-milling, CNC-drilling, CNC-measuring, CNC-cutting and even for dosing-systems to for example apply glue, dispersions etc. to 3D contours.
The CNC milling machines are equipped with energy chains on the axes. Furthermore all CNC-units. supplied by us are equipped with an additional power socket on the Z-axis for tangential knives, HF milling spindles etc.
Additionally all T-Rex CNC-machines, supplied by us are equipped with a wireless remote control / hand wheel (Video) for WIN PCNC (Software WINPC NC USB also included) and all other software versions, which support a hotkey allocation.
Basic equiptment of all High-Z/T-Rex CNC portal milling machines:
- Software ConstruCAM-3D included
- Non-contact reference switch
- emergency-stop button
- HIWIN / THK linear guiding on X and Y axis and recirculating ball screws for minimal backlash and best repeat accuracy.
- Wireless USB CNC remote control for problem-free operation of the machine (setting zero points, saving, spindle on/off etc.)
- T-slot table / grooven panel made of aluminium with stuck-on wear plate! (only eincluded in the price for a short time)
Product details T-Rex 0609:
- Drive: 3 brushless brand stepping engines with 4,5 ampere.
- Possibility of sliding through long and up to 120mm high materials, no belt drive at the ende of the X axis!
- Linear guide on the X and Y axis by HIWIN / THK ! Z-axis diameter 16 mm round-linear guiding, all smoothened and 61hrc surface hardened.
- Multiple ball-bearing ball-screw spindle on all axes, proprietary brand!
- Rapid traverse max. ca. 17.000 mm/min
- Operating speed max. ca. 12.000 mm/min
- Technical definition X/Y : 0,005mm (1/10 Schritt); Z: 0,0025mm
- Backlash maximal ca. +/- 10µm (0,010 mm)
- Repeat accuracy: ca. 0,01 mm
- Clampin surface of grooven panel / T-slot table1300 x 780 mm
- Travels: X=900mm; Y=600mm; Z= 130 mm
- Non-contact reed sensors / reference switches / limit switches on all axes
- Double secured emergency-stop button
- Energy chains for a clean cable routing
- Total dimensions with engines : LxBxH ca. 1540 x 1200 x 1420 mm
- Milling-engine holder Euroneck Ø43mm
- Milling-engine 1,05 kW / 1050 FME 5.000-25.000 U/min with 8mm collet (optional 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, metric)
- incl. software WIN-PCNC USB (optional WINPC NC Profi) and
- CAD/CAM Software ConstruCAM-3D (full version incl. post-processor for WIN PCNC) Software ConstruCAM-3D
- Complete machine incl. 5 channel control 4 x 3,5 ampere
- T-slot panel
- Wear plate, remote control, software ConstruCAM-3D,
- Kress milling engine 1050 Watt with 8mm collet !
- Weight approx. 300 kg
An introduction, unlimited phone-support as well as our Livesupport/remote maintenance via Teamviewer for lifetime are always included in this complete unit.
An approx. 2-hour introduction with software setup on your PC, if brought with, as well as an explanation of the most important terms of ConstruCAM-3D, WIN PCNC and Corel Draw.
Technical data contained in the price TÜV-certified digital control system, tailored to the CNC engraving machine / CNC portal milling machine:
- 5-channel stepping engine CNC-control with newest SMD technology
- Mains voltage 115 – 240 Volt / 47 – 63 Hz.
- Line-to-line current 5 x 3,5 ampere
- Micro-step-control definition 1/10-Step / 2000 steps/rotation for high quietness
- 5 connections for 5 brushless engines / stepping engines
- Connection from parallel port with software WIN PCNC Light, Economy or via USB mit WIN PCNC USB or Profi. (obviously also possible with MACH3, USBCNC, NC-Easy as well as LINUX EMC and LINUX CNC and much more.)
- “Sleep-Funktion” for current reduction
- Oscillation- engine-connection 24 volts, adjustable with PWM (for example tangential knives) optional 24 volts constant for holding break via ST-connection
- Activation of 2 users up to ca. 1200 Watt via software switchable (from WIN PCNC Light), 230 volts, max. 6,0 A per power socket (for example compressor, cooling system, suction). Both power sockets secured seperately.
- 0 – 10 volts for connecting a frequency converter for HF/high-frequency spindle
- 12 Status-LEDs for operating condition and all important funktions (Power, Toggle, Move, X, Y, Z, C; overheating, emergency-stop, relays: spindle/cooling stystem, short circuit)
- Connectivity a total of 4 limit- or reference switches plus a emergency-stop button
- Engine connection and control line via D-Sub 9-pol. (C-axis 15-pol.)
- Emergency-stop button
- overheating protection