High-Z S-400/T CNC Router Machine and CNC Milling Machine CNC XYZ Table
Affordable CNC Milling and Engraving System
Our smallest High-Z machine for all 2D and 3D cnc jobs
The low cost speed version with up to 12.000 mm/Min !!
3.217,00 € (inc. 19% sales tax)
Specifications / Technical Data S-400/T CNC Router / CNC Router Machine and CNC Engraver
With the purchase of the T-variation of High-Z CNC engraver and cnc router you get a proven technology with a certain icing of the cake in TÜV-certified quality. High-Z/T was conceived for once more precision (repetition precision approx. 0,02 mm) and especially for higher traverse speed …….
The best choice for your business
Because of the used high quality ball screws from swizerland the High-Z/T CNC machine achieves a fantastic precision and an almost unmeasurable back lash of approx. 0,01mm.
At the same time there are high traverse speeds up to approx. max. 200 mm / sec. ( 12.000 mm/min ) possible.
With this cnc unit you’re able to carry out an engrave and mill speeds of approx. 8.000 mm/min. and express travels up to 12.000 mm/min.
Here’s a video on a unloaded drive with the new High-Z / T with our old 2,4 Amps controller ( this time you will get the brand new 3,5 Amps controller with many new features) !
This XYZ cnc table series is usable in the industrial field as well as for works like engraving, milling, drilling, measuring, cutting and measuring out systems as for example adhering of adhesive on 3D outlines.
All cnc machines are being delivered with black energy-chains on all axis, which allows a better cabling management.
Also all cnc milling / engraving machines are equipped with an emergency stop button. An additional emergency stop you find in front of the controller.
Basic equipment of all High-Z CNC milling machines:
Contact free reference switch and emergency stop button as well as 22mm thick linear guide ways and individually adapted screw nuts !!
Equipment / Product details CNC Router S-400/T:
- Drive : 4 brushless stepping motor by Nanotec with 4,2 Amps each
- 2 motors for constant tension and compression during milling operation on X-Axis
- Guide ways X and Y axle 22 mm / Z Axis 16mm, grinded and with 61hrc hardened surface
- Feed through of long workpieces possible, because there’s no belt drive at the end of the X-axle
- Ball bearings at both sides of ball screws on X and Y axis
- Working speed around 8000 mm/min max.
- Traverse speed of rapid feed: max. 12.000 mm/min
- Technical resolution : 0,00635 mm ( 1/10 Step )
- Reversal error max.: +/- 10µm ( 0,01mm )
- Table size / clamping area: 730 x 390 mm
- Traverse Paths: X=400 mm; Y=300 mm; Z= 110 mm
- Reference- and limit switch on all axes
- Double safety emergency stop button
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Total dinemsions incl motors: L x W x H = appr. 730 x 570 x 575mm
- Milling Motor anchorage: Euroneck Ø43mm
- incl. Software WIN PCNC Light (optional WIN PCNC Economy, USB or professional)
- incl. Software ConstruCAM-3D limited (recommended retail price full version 1902.81 EUR)
To use the software CAD CAM ConstruCAM in full screen, you need the milling software version WIN PCNC Economy upward
- complete machine includes 4 driver micro step controller, 4x 3,5 Amps
- Modular frame for universal application
- Weight appr. 32 kg
- An approx. 30-minute long introduction during pick up and an unlimted telephone support via Team Viewer Software are also includet.
- An approx. 2 hours long introduction and an installation of software on your brought note book/ PC as well as a explanation of fundamental terms of Corel Draw etc. possible, too.
Technical data contained in the price TÜV-certified digital control system, tailored to the CNC engraving machine / CNC milling machine:
- 4-Channel Stepper motor -CNC-Controller with actual SMD-Technology
- Main voltage 115 – 240 Volt / 47 – 63 Hz.
- Motor current 4 x 3,5 Ampere
- Microstep controller Resolution 1/10-Step / 2000 Steps/Rev.
- 4 Connections for 4 brushless Motor / Stepper motor
- Connection with parallel port and Software WIN PCNC Light, Economy or USB with WIN PCNC USB or Profi version. ( Also possible:MACH3, USBCNC, NC-Easy LINUX EMC and LINUX CNC and much other stepper driver software.)
- “Sleep-Function” for controlling current down
- Oszillation motor-Connection 24 Volt by PWM controllable ( for example: Tangential knife ) or 24 Volt constant for motor Break by ST-plug
- 2 relais for maximum 1200 Watt by Software switchable (up from WIN PCNC Light), 230 Volt, max. 6,0 A / Plug (for example Air compressor, cooling, exhaust, dust extraction).
- 0 – 10 Volt for connecting a HF converter for an high frequency spindle
- 12 Status-LEDs for monitoring all important function (Power, Toggle, Move, X, Y, Z, C; Overheat, Emergency stop, Relais: Spindle / Cooling, Short Circuit)
- Connection possibility of 4 end- or. Reference switches and one Emergency Stop switch
- Motor connection by D-Sub 9-pin. (C-Axis: 15-pin.)
- Emergency-Stop Switch
- Overheating protection
- Short circuit protection
Because almost 90% of the demand for a 5-channel microstep control and subsequent expansion of an additional axis, the production of the 4-channel control won’t be produced any more in the near future!
Take advantage of the High-Z 3D cnc-router as a plasma cutting machine for plasma cutting of steel, etc. Infos here !!!
You simply need to draw, control the tool path and finally move the machine with the generated G-codes.
-ConstruCAM-3D – WIN PCNC- Mach2/Mach 3 –
-DeskProto – FilouNC – WIN PCNC- and much other variants